So why should you use Kings Place for your next event?
• Brand new and purpose built – Kings Place has only been open since late 2008, so it’s brand new, state-of-the-art, and since it’s a bit of a hidden gem not many people have had the chance to use them yet, which makes Kings Place an exciting and novel choice for your next event.
• Versatile spaces – Kings Place has two purpose built auditoriums that can seat up to 420, a large banqueting space with outdoor terrace overlooking the Regent’s Canal for up to 220 for dinner or 400 for a reception, two art galleries plus a sculpture gallery that can be used for private dinners or receptions, the canal-side Rotunda Restaurant, as well as several other meeting rooms that can be used alone or as breakout rooms for larger events. Whether you’re looking to place a meeting for 5 people or a conference for 400, they have the perfect space for your event.
• Location, location, location – Kings Place is in the heart of contemporary London and less than 5 minutes walk from Kings Cross and St Pancras Mainline, Underground and Eurostar stations, which means that guests attending from as far as Europe, to the North and South of the UK, to just across London can all easily reach the venue. Heathrow and Gatwick are also easily accessible for international attendees.
• State-of-the-art-technology – at Kings Place. state-of-the-art-technology is included as standard. They were the first London event venue to offer clients 1GB bandwidth, they have extensive in-house IT, production, and broadcast teams at your disposal, plus satellite connectivity installed on our roof. What more could you need?
• CSR proof your event – Kings Place is home to the Kings Place Music Foundation a registered charity, which aims to provide a creative space where artists, musicians and audiences can meet to share ideas on music and culture. KPMF aims to deliver a very rich and busy music programme, which is funded entirely by revenue generated through event and conference hire and ticket sales, without reliance on public funding.
• They’re foodies – all the catering at Kings Place is provided by Green & Fortune. With a strong focus on British seasonal ingredients, and much of the meat on the menus sourced from Green & Fortune’s own farm in Northumberland, their chefs will happily create the perfect menu for your event.